We offer a variety of tax preparation, bookkeeping, and accounting services:
Tax Preparation Services
I provide tax preparation services to corporations, partnerships, and individuals.
For businesses, I provide services to companies that do business in Tennessee, as well as those that require multi-state compliance.
For individuals, I can provide tax services for individuals in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Whether you are a small business owner or an individual looking for assurance your taxes are prepared accurately by a certified professional, tax preparation services are an important part of what Morrison Accounting & Tax is all about.
Accounting and Bookkeeping
I can assist you with the day-to-day financial management of your business so that you can focus on those parts of your company that bring you the most fulfillment. These services can be tailored to your needs, ranging from simple monthly reconciliations to functioning as your personal, outsourced Chief Financial Officer.
These services include the following:
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Monthly financial statements.
- Accounts receivable management, including billing, receiving payments, and communicating with customers on your behalf.
- Accounts payable management, including tracking of invoices received, issuing payments, and communicating with vendors on your behalf.
Let me take the time-consuming burden of calculating and preparing payroll off your hands. This is typically one of the first areas small business owners turn over due to the complexity, risk, and time-consuming nature.
My payroll service includes:
- Dedicated payroll servicing
- Direct deposit of all paychecks into your employees’ bank accounts
- Timely, accurate filing of all quarterly payroll tax returns
- No more IRS penalties resulting from incorrect payroll or late filing
Few things strike fear in the heart of Americans than getting a letter or notice in the mail from the IRS. Let me assist you in navigating common issues with the IRS, including but not limited to:
- Unfiled tax returns
- Back taxes owed
- IRS liens
- Payment plans
- Offers in compromise
- Payroll tax issues